Home....

So.....arriving at the airport...finally home in SA.....passport control, easy, luggage had to wait long...customs...no problem..then as i came out my parents were waiting, my dad snapping pics on his iphone...Man....i was embaressed...but managed to JUST survive.....he just made me laugh.......i think i killed my parents ears from the time i saw them until we went to bed that night.....i even had a sore throwt..i think i might have talked tOo much......when we entered home i already had messages on facebook, one friend even called to see how i was.....mAn i met some truely amazing people, would never take these 4months back for anything......and then, when i entered the house..another amazing welcome....My little monsters, im referring to the 4 Scotties, they welcomed me home....animals are truely amazing....the best part was when i went to sleep that night, my two, Mac and Mooch....i didnt even have to call them...they just followed me....while the other two, Molly and Mops followed my folks......how special are these animals......here is a pic of them.....


Dinner time...of course my choice...No debate....i wanted fillet, fresh ciabatta (yes dipped in olive oil with salt and yes, i had brought home olive oil from Greece) and a large salad, yes, with my dressing.....not gonna share my special dressing, cause i always get compliments...and if i share...hmmmmm.....not special anymore, but yes it does include brown balsamic and olive oil....MY dad cooked the fillet on the braai...perfecto...man SA fillet....cannot compare to anywhere in the world.....wow......dessert...tartufo chocs which i bought for my dad in Venice and a glass of Kirsch.....celebrate coming home.....i guess celebration started a little earlier with some Graham Beck sparkling wine.....here is a some pics......will make you jealous.....
Man it feels good to be home....my mom prepped the room with lots of pics from all my friends on the ship....what a welcome home...so special.....that evening...yes i was supposed to be tired after having slept 5 hrs the past night...and as you all know like 4 hrs the past couple nights....but i had so much to share and tell.....we ended up in bed late...so what...i can sleep in tomorrow....no alarm....nothing.....i could not stop talking....cause it has been amazing and i cannot wait to go again.....Tomorrow....going for cappuccino....actually the next couple of days im gonna try cappuccinos at all my various spots...Just to check that they still live up to my reputation....Ill keep you posted......now good nite......
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding time.....my baby sister's wedding

Another cruise in Western Caribbean

First few days in our new home- Dallas TX