Barcelona encore

So....tomorrow i am going onto the cruise ship.... Im at the best western at the airport now, have received my letter... Will be fetched by shuttle at 6:30am but have to be in the lobby at 6:15 am.... Early start....

So here is what i have been up to mu last few days of freedom... Haha.... Eating, walking, eating, walking.... I have to say my shins are damn sore, i guess i wasnt wearing walking shoes.... So the big cathedral and the famous las ramblas street and finally i managed to have mu sangria.... The only reason i couldnt have it sooner was because nowhere they wanted to serve me a glass, was always a lite, thats just a tad too much.... Found this cool place sat at the bar and befriended this old argentinian grandpa who ensisted i try his tapas too.... So i managed to really try a large variety.... The funniest was that he only spoke spanish... So i tried a little with my italian.... So here is a pic of a section of the bar where i sat and one tapas pic.... And of course, not to forget my sangria....

Then today i walked to the joan miro museum.... I was told that i mist go if i have time.... Eventhough i insisted im not a museum type person i was told i would enjoy it.... Well, it was nice but like i said i dont love museums and this one didnt blow me over either.... Anyway next time i know better... Also found a big market on las ramblas... Now that is my scene, loved loved loved it, these spanish love their rabbit, def saw enough of them, then i tried this skewer of cold meats, didnt ask what type of meat it was though, i felt safer not knowing....
And today i finally found a very nice cappucino, it even had a big smiley face on it and for breakfast i had breakfast, they had mini choc croissant, mini custard croissant, mini doughnuts, mini muffins and normal size stuff.... Yum yum.... Hav decided to add a pic of the brilliant cappucino.... Somehow im struggling with the pics, it doesnt add them and various spots.... It keeps adding them to the bottom of the blog.... Technology is not mu strong point.... Sorry for inconvenience.... I cannot even chose the order pf upload, wot a joke, anyway here is explanation of order....
First my tapas with deep fried cod, then my amazing cappucino, then my cold meat skewer, then miro creation (one i was allowed to take a photo of), then not to forget my sangria, then the actual tapas bar(well a tiny bit of it) right at the end is this building that i just thought was fascinating, and i just know that my husband will appreciate it....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding time.....my baby sister's wedding

Another cruise in Western Caribbean

First few days in our new home- Dallas TX