The MALL......outside Florence...luxury brands

Did you say Gucci.....I am definitely on the way...and Armani...Burberry.....Prada...Versace...Hugo Boss...Trussardi...Michael Kors....oh my word....I think I am in heaven.

I have been to this MALL before....but at that time it was a lot smaller...and man, it has improved...I was very impressed. It took us 45min from our house...so in fact...not bad at all....and definitely worth...designer brands about 30% off....AMAZING. Let me share some pics of the mall

 The MALL

The MALL

We started off at Armani where mom and dad bought some clothes and Mutti and mom bought handbags. After that...some window shopping in Burberry....then Gucci.....and of course I spotted that Gucci had a Cafe...which we thought we should try for lunch....its on the third floor with a terrace...but terrace little bit cold this time of the year....have a look at the sign....

Gucci Cafe

Inside quite stylish...three different food stations/ sections....a coffee and sweets, then a warm section, then a alcohol, salads and sushi section....yummie....let me share some pics...


 Alcohol and Sushi section

 Coffee and sweets section

Dad decided on the hot section, Mutti decided on the coffee section and mom and I opted for a glass of Prosecco with some sushi....and we were all very pleased with our selection...the sushi was yummie...not as good as the ship...but still very yummie. It is something we do not get too often so it is really appreciated. The prices...average...not bad at all. Let me share a pic of my food...

  Sushi and Prosecco

After that it was time to do some more shopping...we checked out Trussardi, Paul & Shark and Michael Kors...and yes, we did find some more goodies to purchase...so guess what....we were successful. We would have liked to look at a few more shops, but we thought it was enough for Sofia. She had been so good and we believed it was enough for her now. Hope you enjoyed this...and trust me if you are ever near here, go and visit it, it is really worth it. I will take Kim there in January when he is off the ship.....for now...cheers....chat soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding time.....my baby sister's wedding

Another cruise in Western Caribbean

First few days in our new home- Dallas TX