Bella Napoli

Bella bella bella........I always say it and I still believe it....but as I mentioned before you either hate it or you love it...there is juts nothing in between.

So we went to Napoli because we are getting ready for our move to the US, and for that, the family (excluding me) needs Greencards. Lucky enough, because I was born in the US I am able to sponsor my husband, child and my parents.....so hence we have been completing all the paperwork...it went for approval in Rome and now they want a medical check up and interview in Napoli, so of course a trip to Napoli was in order. The medical check up needs to be done at 8am, the day before the interview so hence we spent three nights in Napoli and we managed to eat some delicious food.

Of course we had to try the good old Pizza....the buffalo mozzarella and some seafood specialties....I think I need to share some pics just to get your mouth watering....

Octopus Salad

Buffalo Mozzarella and Parma Ham

Rocket and Parma Ham Napoli Style Pizza

More Napoli Style Pizza

And More Napoli Style Pizza

Zucchini Flowers

Mussels

Deep Fried Seafood Anti-Pasta

Spaghetti Vongole

Of course I have some other pics....not just food...here are some pics of all of us at the restaurant...

Ben, Kim and I

 Mutti and Mom

Sofia

Kim, Ben and Dad

We also went to do a little bit of sight seeing....we wanted to see the OVO Castle....EGG castle (translated).....why egg.....I am sure you are asking yourself....well here it goes....the legend states that a magical egg was laid into the foundations to support the fortifications. Had this egg been broken, the castle would have been destroyed and a series of disastrous events for Naples would have followed....well the castle is still standing....so I guess the egg was NOT broken....it was quite cool to see.....let me share some pics....

 Ovo Castle

Ovo Castle

Seagull at Ovo Castle

Ovo Castle Views

So yes.....we had a few good days down in Napoli and if you are interested, we were successful with our VISAs.....Sofia, mom and dad have their Greencard....Kim has his interview in June...we are SOOOOO very excited....big change...but a good change. Let me share a last few pics from Napoli...

 Sofia Walking The Streets Of Napoli

Napoli

Napoli: Piazza Plebiscito

On The Way Home From Napoli, Sofia Enjoying Some Chocolate

Soon Kim and I are going to Dallas to see some potential houses and then a weekend in Austin with some friends, this is just before Kim returns to the ship for work.....for now though...goodnight...we chat soon.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding time.....my baby sister's wedding

Another cruise in Western Caribbean

First few days in our new home- Dallas TX