Sofia visiting her cousins in Manila

Finally it is Sofia and my time to meet Sofia's new cousin, Lucas. He was born in December and we have not managed to meet him...now February, finally time...and I am also so excited to see Siena and Sofia play together...Siena is just 7 months older than Sofia. Sofia and I would be visiting my sister and her family in Manila for 10 days. We did not have much plans other than going for some coffee or brunch and the main thing, to let the cousins enjoy time together.

And guess what...they loved their time together. Sharing was not always the easiest task for both of them, but I guess that is the age. Sofia was loving kissing Lucas and playing with Siena, copying things from her and of course Sofia also showing her some naughty things....Sofia has a little bit more naughty in herself. Siena was teaching Sofia to eat at the table and try various foods...in fact the first few days, Sofia insisted that she is fed by Siena...no one but Siena could give Sofia food....it was very cute.

While in Manila, we were spoilt every day, breakfast, lunch and dinner is prepared by their cook, and I must say her food was absolutely delicious...I loved her salad at lunch time....every day different ingredients and every day a different dressing....I even had to ask for some recipes......hahaha.

It is time to share some pics from our time there.....

Siena feeding Sofia

Siena and Sofia hugging

Siena and Sofia in their Texas outfits

The girls playing

Sofia kissing Lucas

Sofia's first haircut

The three cousins: Sofia, Siena and Lucas

We had such a great time and the three if them interacting was priceless. My plan was to visit them in July before starting my MBA in August but now I have certain courses that I would like to take in July so that will not happen. I am very happy though, that Fabienne and her family has booked to come and spend Christmas with us in Texas....cannot wait to see you guys. Thank you Fabs for making our time in the Philippines unforgettable. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding time.....my baby sister's wedding

Another cruise in Western Caribbean

First few days in our new home- Dallas TX