Cozumel....

Yes....we have been there again....in fact as we all know every week....the first three weeks I combined it in one blog.....then there was the Playa Mia blog....and then there will be this Cozumel blog and one more when my parents are onboard. Before I start though....I totally forgot to share a pic from one of the first three Cozumels...and I would like to share it...because I think it is quite cute...for two reasons...the little beetle cars...and Sofia.

Sofia with the beetles

So...what did we do this Cozumel.....we actually waited for Sofia to wake up from her morning nap and then decided to go out for some lunch.....we had been to the place before, Jeanie...and we liked the food...the margaritas were ok...but I thought maybe they have changed them to the better...I was open to give it another chance.....so off we went around 1pm. Let me share a pic of the food....Kim and I shared the nacho chips with guacamole and salsa and a beef fahita. We were extremely glad that we shared because the portion was ample for the two of us. We also had a frozen margarita each and I must say...it was yummie....not as I remembered...in fact much better. Let me share a pic of the food....

Beef Fahita

After that...time to do some shopping at Mega (the supermarket), we needed pampers, crackers, cheese, wipes and a few other things....always a good stop for us to get some supplies. And of course, on the way out we could not resist buying an ice-cream. Normally, we buy the ice-cream inside Mega, but this time we wanted to try he ice-cream shop just outside....let me share a pic of it...

Ice-cream shop

The choice was not an easy one...pistachio...amaretto...and then she gave us the banana split to try...we were sold....but which other one...well we ended up choosing the pistachio (which was not the best choice), the banana split was great though...and the cone was good also...so yes, all in all not a bad choice. Let me share a pic...

Ice-cream

With ice-cream in hand, the three of us sharing, we made our way back to the ship...we had a relaxed lunch/ afternoon out and we planned on going back to the ship and taking Sofia to the crew pool for a swim. This Sofia absolutely loved and we also enjoyed to cool down before sailing. So from me cheers....we are off to dinner now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding time.....my baby sister's wedding

Another cruise in Western Caribbean

First few days in our new home- Dallas TX