Rocomamas

Burger is what you need to feel like and shoe string fries...if yes...then Rocomamas is a good place to go.....we decided to meet some friends for an easy dinner and they suggested to go to Rocomamas...I heard that Ferndale is the best out of the ones near us (Rivonia and Fourways), so we went there...again a place where you cannot do reservations...so we went there just before 19:00.....bad timing, we ended up waiting for a table for 30 minutes....but anyway.....

Rocomamas

The tables are simply and the menu is a paper pad where you tick yourself what you would like to eat, you can either create your own burger from the various ingredients of you can choose one of the 5 already designed. If you so not feel like burger, there are some ribs and chicken wings....but I believe if you go to a place like that...stick to burgers....the chips are extra and you can choose between small, medium and large....

Order sheet

The list for Craft beers is actually quite reasonable and they also have beer on tap. So now the big questions, what did we all order...I started to create my own burger...bacon, cheddar and guacamole until I read the already designed burgers and guess what...that was on there....so yes, I ended up ordering one already designed.....Kim decided to actually go for ribs...he could choose the size and basting....chips....medium to share......Katja also ordered an already designed burger....the MushroomSwizz and Craig had the OldSkool Burger.....we all loved them...they were actually a very decent size, not too big and not too small and the prices very reasonable....Kim's ribs...I tasted them, I thought they were ok, he thought they were not very good cause he struggled to get the meat off the bone.....I thought they tasted nice.....

 My burger

Large chips (Craig & Katja's)

So if you are looking for a quick bite to eat r something casual and affordable this is a good place, the burger's are "WOW, I have never eaten such an amazing burger" but they are good, and I love the fact that you can design your own....so give it a try.....

Desserts we skipped, in all honesty, I don't even know what they have, but after the burger and chips I felt good, not too full and I thought I would prefer staying like that rather than rolling out of the burger joins...so...another place to add to your list to go and visit...but go to Ferndale....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding time.....my baby sister's wedding

Another cruise in Western Caribbean

First few days in our new home- Dallas TX