Update on my Vienna touring




So, now i have been exploring vienna a couple of days, managed to see a lot of the city, but man its freezing. I walk around for an hour or so and then i try to find some kind of coffee shop for an hour or so, take my book and just chill...have found strong coffee but the foam is not comparable to my beloved sugo or vida....so i saw the schloss schoenbrunn, my feet almost fell off from walking in the snow...and hands, wot hands!also saw stephans cathedral and opera house and mozarts house, been very good, architecture is stunning. Today i tried a typical viennese speciality, all their specialities are sweets, not my best but i am trying them. So today was a sachertorte....choc cake with a heavy real hard choc overcoat and some very thin layer of apricot jam. I was dreading the jam but basically it is just to glue the hard choc to the soft cake.....sunday i am off to budapest, bought a bus ticket...just 3 hrs from here, gonna stay with my friend lillian's cousin.....cannot wait to see another city....chat soon....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding time.....my baby sister's wedding

Another cruise in Western Caribbean

First few days in our new home- Dallas TX