Adventure

Hi again....I know it has been a while since I have last blogged but a lot has been happening in my life...and now it is finally time for some big time change....I am leaving for Vienna this coming Sunday, flying to London and from there straight on to Vienna, I am very nervous but also excited, totally not me...spontaneous and unplanned, will be staying with my friend Lillian the first night who has a youth hostel and then take it from there....heard there is a massive cold front in Europe, like minus 15, HELP, you all know how the cold is not my best friend....

A good friend gave me the idea to continue my blog and that way u guys can have updates on how I M doing and write omments if u want...I Will write personal emails too...but I think this is a very good way to keep in touch and not bother any of u, haha...so if u wanna read u can and if u dot want to...don't...Facebook...have thought about it....but i like this option better....a little more intimate and private...I am sure u guys agree...and if u don't...well too bad, haha.....

So, I wil put updates on here and hopefully I will figure out how to upload photos onto an iPad so that I can upload photos too...otherwise this blog is booooring, I know some of u prefer pictures And no writing.....hopefully there will be both.....

So wish me luck on my venture and I'll write again soon.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding time.....my baby sister's wedding

Another cruise in Western Caribbean

First few days in our new home- Dallas TX