Baby shower

The baby shower....My mom organised a beautiful baby shower for me on a Sunday afternoon....the theme that i chose was "Bee", cause i just love the colour yellow and thought that would be nice....so it was a baby shower with the theme "mom to Bee"......

My mom did an amazing job, the table with all the sweet looked amazing, from honeycomb to liqorish to yellow cupcakes, white lindt chocolate balls.....just so divine.....my Mutti (gran) and me decided to help out with the savouries...from quiche to "chaes-chuechli" (savoury cheesecakes) to a huge cheese board divine....

Savoury table
Sweet table
Fill your own bag to take home
Delicious treats
Cupcakes in various flavours

It was a chilled afternoon, with lots of chit-chat and me and the baby got very spoilt....clothes, face cloths, creams etc etc.....i had picked at baby city what i wanted and loved receiving all my presents.....also mom asked each lady to bring a bag of diapers which was great....good start for us......

All my beautiful presents
Now i will share some pics of all the ladies that made it so special (unfortunately i did not take pics of the men, they were enjoying their braai while we enjoyed baby talk)......
Mutti, mom and me
Katja, Calla, little Ethan, Mutti, Charmaine, Kyla and me
Claudia, Lisa and me
Tammy, Kyla, Thanusha and me
Lisa, Lee-Ann and me
Johlet, Liezl and me

Thank you to all the ladies that made it such a special occasion.....i cannot wait to welcome our little girl into this world.....this baby shower was on the 31st of May....i was exactly 33 weeks pregnant.....im writing this....at 36 weeks and 6 days....

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding time.....my baby sister's wedding

Another cruise in Western Caribbean

First few days in our new home- Dallas TX