ZUMA Brunch

Oh my....I don't have words to describe how amazing this brunch was.....and the price....so reasonable...just WOW....so they have two seatings, we went to the one from 11:00am until 13:00....
Zuma Brunch

There were two starter buffets.....one just colds and one a mixture...let me start with the cold: So many different Sushi and Sashimi....and so fresh...just so WOW. Salmon, Yellow Tail, Prawns....and then an amazing array of Sushi, ones with eel, ones with salmon, ones with yellow tail, crunchy crab, you name it and they looked and tasted so damn good, I think I could have just enjoyed the two buffets and that was that.....but in the price was included one main course and dessert for the table....the warm and cold buffet had different salads, for example a green bean salad with a sesame dressing, it had Octopus Sashimi, seared Salmon Sashimi, Beef Carpaccio, and deep fried cod cubes, barbecue beef ribs, grilled skewered mushrooms, chicken wings...it was just phenomenal...the best part was that the kitchen is right behind the buffet and it id open, so as soon there were only 2 pieces left, they tok the plate and replaced it with a fresh plate, amazing....let me share a few pics with you......
 Octopus, Beef Carpaccio, Seared Salmon, Tofu
 Various Sushi
 Various Sashimi
 Yellow Tail Sashimi
Seared Salmon

The food was amazing...mains, Fabienne and I both chose the shrimp and vegetable tempura, Sandro chose the cod and mom chose the salmon.....all were great....let me share some more pics...
 Salmon
Shrimp and Vegetable Tempura
I ended up going to the buffet three times cause I just couldn't stop cause it truly was special....dessert was interesting, it was served on the table and is to be shared. I must say the desserts were ok, but nothing oh my word WOW...although the ice-cream was very very good....and so was the mango Panacotta. I was a little bit sad cause the other tables got different ice-creams, and the table next to us got Sesame ice-cream and a vanilla ice-cream with something that looked like cookies and I would have loved that....we got vanilla, strawberry and chocolate....though the chocolate was super...there were chunks of chocolate and pieces of marshmallow....that was a beautiful surprise...so all in all...great brunch...and the champagne they served, true French Champagne, Sandro mentioned last time it was Veuve Clicquot, this time is was Bollinger....

Today is mom and my last day in Hong Kong, tonight we are travelling back to SA, was so good to come, to meet little Siena, try all the various food....it was very special...thank you Sandro and Fabienne for making our time here a great experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding time.....my baby sister's wedding

Another cruise in Western Caribbean

First few days in our new home- Dallas TX