Welcome

Hello.....and welcome to my blog

So...i guess this is my first attempt at blogging, so bear with me......

the name of my blog says it all.....foodie...i love to eat...that includes both making food at home and going out to restaurants....i am no food critic..hence i think my rating of restaurants and recipes can relate to the average joe......so what is this blog gonna be all about...food, food and more food...

mainly i wanna post reviews of restaurants, which includes food, service and also just where to get a decent cappuchino....and of course i will also post some exciting recipes that have been tested...by me.....im gonna be honest upfront...i prefer savoury stuff....but i will try my hardest and attempt to try some desserts when going out and to post some recipes for sweet stuff...of course i will attempt them first at home before posting them...this is for those sweet toothed people out there......

oh yes...i also love to give suggestions...so if you ever stuck for a restaurant....or something to cook....just let me know...always there to help....

so......i hope i made you excited....and trust me you will not be disappointed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding time.....my baby sister's wedding

Another cruise in Western Caribbean

First few days in our new home- Dallas TX