Mezepoli

So yesterday, Sunday we went to an amazing Greek restaurant...I am honest...Greek mains are not my favourite type of food...but Tapas I love...so if there is a wide variety of Tapas...I am def in.....so my mom has been talking about this Greek tapas restaurant in Melrose Arch called Mezepoli, she said it is really amazing....but before I comment on it I decided to check it out myself...so Sunday lunch was the day....

WOW.....she was not exaggerating, the menu is fab.....all Tapas and about 5 mains (including Souvlaki, Yiro, baby chicken, fillet and lamb chops), we looked at the Greeks next to us and decided to go the traditional route.....for starters we ordered some Pita breads (both the thin and the traditional kind...I never knew there were two)....with some dips and jalapenos....and of course haloumi (deep fried), the jalapenos were my least favourite of the entire day...the other tapas fab! After that we ordered in drips and drabs and the waiters were great we could order one or two tapas at a time they always came and checked on us (and i must also say the restaurant was packed)......great....some of the Tapas that stood out for me were the grilled calamari, the deep fried baby marrows with gruyere and of course the haloumi....but they were all good....and next time there are so many more i would love to try.....really worth a visit if you enjoy the casual sharing type food.....we sat there drinking Kir Royals and just tasting all the various foods.....amazing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding time.....my baby sister's wedding

Another cruise in Western Caribbean

First few days in our new home- Dallas TX