Madam Zingara

So as promised, I will tell u and share pics from Madam Zingara....so amazing....honestly...wow.....so we had to be seated at 19:15 and then they brought aperitivo....which was a tier of turkish tapas, from figs to brie cheese to dips to nuts and roasted peppers...was great, this was for 2 people to sharee...the show started at 20:15..... And the acts were great, was about 3 acts, then starters which was a large ravioli stuffed with butternut served on porcini mushrooms with a blue cheese dressing (and some greenery)...great...now just to make u a little hungry, here are the pics from aperitivo and starter......(what amazes me is that the food is absolutely divine and served hot, and i mean there are many many people).....


Then more acts followed, again great....the Mongolian woman who bent herself...how, I dont know....to a Russian woman who could do these wierd tricks with her feet something that I have never seen before, now there was one act  I didnt enjoy, some woman in a gold costume in a bath tub doing some tricks, well attempting, really didnt think she was good and then she kept swinging her hair in the water wetting the audience...wot the hell.........BUT wot I loved were three males, dressed up as airhostesses, their names were Cathy Pacific, Molly and Holly, amazing voices and entertainment of note...main course there was a choice of salmon, vegetarian, lamb and choc chilli steak (their signature dish), well no guess there...choc chilli steak....then dessert, trio of mini desserts....yum yum...except for the berry sponge cake (on the left), really not my cup of tea...double thick choc mousse, great and the passion fruit panna cotta, yummy...and this will make my sister very jealous...sorry.....here are the pics just in case u were not already jealous.....


And to end it....the entrance to the venue was decorated with such love and the shop where masks can be purchased, fun fun...as u can see my friends and I had fun trying on masks....see below.....So tomorrow I am off to Barcelona...feeling nervous and excited, this morning I couldt even stomach to eat, just wanted to vomit.....I guess that is nerves...and my last 2 nights have been spent eating at two of my favourite restaurants, Bistro & Vine and Koi.....so next time u hear from me....ill be in bacelona...ciao ciao......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding time.....my baby sister's wedding

Another cruise in Western Caribbean

First few days in our new home- Dallas TX